Saturday 12 January 2013

Fish ' n ' Chips

Everywhere we go...we tend to have Fish ' N ' Chips. It's just something we love, it's always quick, easy AND you can eat it on the beach and throw the leftovers to the seagulls :) wonderful! 

So, surprise surprise, when I came across a seafood hut on the shore of Lake Wakatipu well I just had to try! 

MMmmmm nom nom nom best battered fish I've had in ages! Seriously good, the fish was crispy on the outside and soft inside. It literally melted in the mouth, and the best bit was I didn't need to drown the fish in tarter sauce for it to taste good. Which...I honestly do maybe a little too often. 

So to all you food lovers, if you're heading to Queenstown New Zealand any time soon head on down to the lake front where you will find a cute little seafood hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment